Geeni App for PC, Windows 11/10 macOS Free Download
What criteria do you use to determine which firm is the best? After all, you’ll be putting smart technology throughout your house, so it’s a significant expenditure that should be approached with caution.
Geeni is a firm that has only lately entered the market, but its popularity has exploded since then. This is due to the fact that Geeni for PC offers economical solutions that are simple to use, safe to install, and can instantly modify the ambience of your house.
About Geeni App
So, who or what is Geeni? Geeni is a home automation software that may be connected to a variety of electronic gadgets. LED lights, bulbs, bells, and cameras that work with the Geeni app are available for purchase. Then, strategically place these smart gadgets throughout your home. Install Geeni for desktop after that.
These devices will be detected by the app, and you will be able to operate them from your phone, computer, laptop, or other device. So, while you’re sitting comfortably in your bed, you won’t have to dispute over who will switch off the light bulb. You may disable it from your app without jeopardising your comfort. Geeni was created by Merkury Innovations.
Merkury is a powerhouse in its area, and it has been producing smart technology and compatible gadgets for the past 20 years. Merkury has a reputation for producing high-quality, low-cost items. You don’t have to worry about the app’s quality or functionality because it’s backed by such a large corporation!
The Functionality of Geeni App
Control from afar
You can easily connect and operate your lights, outlet, or CCTV camera with this software loaded on your mobile.
You may change the light colours of your bulb or any Geeni-supported light with this unique function. You may alter it and change the hue to suit your mood.
You don’t have to operate each Geeni gadget individually if you have a large number of them. The grouping option allows you to alter the settings of several devices at once. If you want to turn off all of your lights with just one click from this app, this is also a good option.
You’ll be able to create different scenes and actions automatically as a result of this.
Management of IP Cameras
You can view real-time feeds and manage an IP camera remotely if you have one on Geeni App for PC, Or even on Geeni App for Windows. Even if you don’t touch it, you can change the viewing angle. It also includes a feature that allows you to talk and listen to the audio in the vicinity of the camera.
Services Provided through the Cloud
You don’t have to worry about your settings if you lose your phone because they’re all kept on the cloud.
Features of the Geeni App
- All Geeni-supported smart home equipment can be controlled by users. When you’re away from home, you can rely on Amazon Echo to help you overcome distance limits. No matter where you are in the world, you can use Amazon Echo and Geeni to turn on or off any device.
- Geeni would appeal to those who have coloured smart bulbs in their homes. Choose the appropriate hue or mood from our Color bulbs. Track the energy use of a plug by dimming a white lamp.
Classifications of rooms:
Devices may be grouped and controlled by room via Geeni App for PC.
- To provide you additional control and security, you may programme the time of when the lights turn on and off.
- The account holder is the administrator, and he has the authority to share power with his roommates, whether they have limited access or not!
- Geeni provides cloud-based services, allowing you to access and control your home from any device.
- All Geeni-enabled smart gadgets are compatible.
- Each Geeni gadget is clever enough to connect straight to your home wifi network, so no complex hub is necessary.
Pros and Cons of Geeni App
- It’s simple to connect your devices and set up this software.
- For IP cameras, it enables high-quality video.
- You may create automatic events by using the scenes.
- It’s incredibly simple to use.
- When the mode is set to “colour,” you may not be able to adjust the colour of the light in some circumstances.
- Only a little amount of customization is possible.
- There are occasions when the gadget is unable to connect.
FAQs of Geeni App
What kind of smart home devices can I use with Geeni?
Geeni for PC works with a variety of smart devices. To alter the lighting and ambiance, you may use the Geeni app to install light bulbs and LED light strips compatible with desktop PCs. You may also use Geeni in conjunction with motion sensors. As a result, if there is any activity in your home while you are away, the app will give you an alert.
You may then use Geeni to monitor what’s going on utilising the smart security cameras. Geeni is accompanied by high-quality cameras that provide good footage. They’re also weatherproof, so you won’t have to worry about the quality deteriorating or the cameras failing to function while it’s pouring or snowing.
Is it possible to connect the app to smart health devices?
The Geeni app may be connected to smartwatches and other gadgets that help you keep track of your physical health, in addition to the electronics in your house. You may use the app to monitor your BMI, basal metabolic rate, and other metrics using their smart health devices. Geeni can also be synced with Apple Health, demonstrating that the software can be used in a variety of ways to keep track of your fitness.
Is Geeni suitable for use on a desktop computer (Geeni App for Windows) ?
Geeni is presently only accessible for Android and iOS devices, which means there is no official Geeni version for PC. However, using the programme on a desktop computer is far superior to using it on a phone.
You may simply monitor the video feed from many security cameras on the computer’s bigger screen without straining your eyes. While Geeni has a user-friendly layout, the numerous functions and options on Geeni are considerably easier to utilise.